Friday, January 7, 2011

Silence is golden..

Ryan is out with his buddy Cliff tonight and I am enjoying some much needed silence. I'm currently watching this new station I found called 'The Hub' though. It's actually Family Game Night where these families come on a play a variety of games. Creeps me out a little to be honest. They're playing Sorry. The Sorry pieces are huge and seem to move by themselves. Creep factor is up high on that one!

I might fiddle around with the Photoshop Ryan put on my computer and post it on my photography board. We'll see how ambitious I feel. I'm pretty sure the Magic 8 ball would say "doubtful" on that one.

Anyone else getting snow today? People were driving like they've never seen it. You live in Chicago people! Get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment