1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Move in with someone else
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any resolutions. I might make some for next year though.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My SIL gave birth to my niece, Abigail. I've had numerous friends get pregnant in the past year as well. Does that count?
4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope.
5. What countries did you visit? Just the U.S.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? To maybe be engaged, another child?
7. What date(s) from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 12th (Dylan's 1st Birthday), a few others.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Moving
9. What was your biggest failure? None I can think of.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? We had a really bad flu when we first moved into our new place.
11. What was the best thing you bought? A new phone?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Our whole family
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I'm not sure. A few people I know, I guess.
14. Where did most of your money go? Moving, Dylan
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? EVerything related to Dylan. It's been a fun year in terms of him developing!
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2010? Ah no clue?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? happier ii. thinner or fatter? definitely fatter! iii. richer or poorer? Richer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Definitely enjoyed more of life.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Worrying about things
20. How did you spend Christmas? We spent the morning/afternoon with my parents and then with Cindy/Vern and Audrey/Vern. We spent the rest of the night at home by ourselves with our son.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010? Yup.
22. How many one-night stands? None.
23. What was your favorite TV program? Glee, Criminal Minds, Teen Mom, 16 & Pregnant, The Event, No Ordinary family, The Walking Dead
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nope.
25. What was the best book you read? Ive read quite a few that I've loved.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? None?
27. What did you want and get? To move!
28. What did you want and not get? A new car? A baby?
29. What was your favorite film of this year? Hmmm, Toy Story 3?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went out with my parents and Dylan. We went to Cheesecake Factory. I was 26.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Money for certain things.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Being comfortable
33. What kept you sane? Family
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None
35. What political issue stirred you the most? None honestly.
36. Who did you miss? No one really?
37. Who was the best new person you met? Maybe a few friends from the Mom's group
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: Good things come to those who wait?
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Don't have any