Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (Week of December 20th)

Organizing Junkie

I'm a little late posting over at Menu Plan Monday, but better late than never.

This week is pretty Pioneer Woman heavy. I'm obsessed with her blog lately. Most of her recipes that I've tried have been dynamite.

I'm doing Christmas Eve dinner for the in-laws this year. We'll be over at my parents on Christmas Day. YAY for a day of little to no cooking.

Monday- BBQ Chicken Wraps with Pasta-Roni

Tuesday- Sloppy Joes (Pioneer Woman) with french fries and veggie

Wednesday- My Favorite Burgers (Pioneer Woman) with cottage cheese and veggie

Thursday- Pasta with a tomato cream sauce with garlic bread

Friday- I'm making ham with a raisin sauce, au gratin potatoes, candied carrots, broccoli and cauliflower casserole, rolls, and an apple crisp with vanilla ice cream (Recipe from PW)

Saturday- Mom is making hot roast beef sandwiches. I'm making bread pudding with maple cream sauce. Yum!

For more menu plans and awesome ideas, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment