Trying to be organized, sometimes frazzled Mommy of one..
Monday, December 5, 2011
It's Bring Your Own Crazy straight from Drazil's Blog. BYOC is where we answer 5 questions in order to get to know each other better and give our blogging brains a break. (Stolen from Holly!)
Let’s do a little themed version of where you live and why!
1. Describe the structure you live in. (apartment, condo, house, mansion, cardboard box?)
I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in a fairly big apartment complex. I'm really hoping we can start looking for houses in the next year or so.
2. Describe the city you live in. (population, main attractions) The city I live in is probably best described as a suburb. It's about 25-30 minutes south of Chicago. It's a nice family-oriented community with lots of activities to do and places to go with little ones.
3. Why do you live in the town you live in? (job, to get away from a different town, family, schools?)
We moved out by Ryan because his job was out this way. He just got another job and it's still fairly close to where we are. Plus, it's a great community, close to family, and has great schools.
4. What’s the view like from your backyard? Uh, we have a creek behind us. There's also a parking lot with tons of cars.
5. Repeat question: How has your week been in blogland and in real life? My week in blogland has been fairly quiet. I haven't posted much but I haven't had a lot to say. Real life weekend was nice. We went and helped my parents decorate their tree yesterday. Very nice and relaxing!!
I'm a 27 year old stay at home mom to 1 son named Dylan. I like reading, traveling, cooking, baking, watching movies, and spending time with friends and family.
I recently got into photography after I got a Sony A390 for Christmas. I'm still in the learning process of actually taking decent pictures and trying to teach myself editing.
I'm going back to graduate school for a Masters in Psychology. It's been good so far but we'll see how it goes. :-)
Other than that, I'm just enjoying life as the Mom of the best little man in the world!