Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Scale Victory!!

Today I officially hit 50 pounds lost when I stepped on the scale!!!! It's a lot for me, but it is nowhere close to where I want to be. I've started the C25K program (again) and I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with it. I recently had a friend post that she has lost 100 pounds over the course of a year. The majority of that came from diet changes (which I've done) and running. If she can do it, so can i!!

Here's to 50 more and a whole life new opening up for me!

2 comments:

  1. Leah that's awesome! Congrats! You should post before and after pics.

    I'm actually really jealous because I've gained so much weight over this past year and there's nothing I can do about it at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! It probably wouldn't look like that much difference. I can tell though with how my clothes fit and by compliments I've had over the past month or so. :-)

    You can do it (not at the moment). If you need help when you're ready, let me know. I'm always good at encouragement, LOL.

    ReplyDelete