Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting to know me...

A. Age - 27

B. Bed size - Queen
C. Chore you dislike -Dusting and mopping
D. Dogs - Pugs, Bulldogs, Labs
E. Essential start to your day - Shower, eating breakfast
F. Favorite color -Yellow, Pink, Red

G. Gold or silver -Silver

H. Height - 5'9"

I. Instruments you play(ed) -None, I'm not real talented.
J. Job title -Mommy, Homemaker
K. Kids -1 son, 2.5 years old
L. Live - Westmont, IL
M. Mom's name - Jennie
N. Nicknames -Lee, Leah Jayne
O. Overnight hospital stays - 1, giving birth
P. Pet peeves - Bad drivers

Q.Quote from a movie -Too many to name..
R. Righty or Lefty - Righty

S. Siblings -1, a brother

T. Time you wake up - Around 7:30 or 8

U. Underwear - boy shorts?
V. Vegetables you don't like - None really
W. What makes you run late - Dylan or myself
X. X-rays you've had - Just my teeth..
Y. Yummy food you make - Probably everything..

Z. Zoo animal favorites - Penguins, giraffes, dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment