Monday, March 7, 2011

5 days..

5 days until D is 2!! I can't believe how quickly 2 years can go by. Before I know it, he'll be 5 and then 10 and then he'll be off to college. :-( I don't even want to imagine that day. It's coming quicker than I think though!

Can't wait for his party. Maybe I'm just looking forward to eating some Portillo's and cake! I went all out and made most everything for his party this time around (invites, favor bags, cake topper, etc). I also plan on making Mickey Mouse shaped cookies for everyone to take home. Hope the kiddos that come like the stuff I put in the favor bags. If they don't.. no invite for them next year. ;-)

I'll have to update after Saturday and post some pics from his party.

And now a little pic to leave out on..

A pic of Dylan and his little best friend Jimmy.. Jimmy is going to become a big brother today so I'm sending out good thoughts and prayers for a safe and speedy delivery for my good friend Ailene. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment